2024-04-22 10:00 - 2024-04-26 20:00 @ Castellón, Spain


This event has ended.

Event Details

XWA - eXpand in West Africa, in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Castellón, is delighted to extend an invitation for your participation in the upcoming Executive Trade Delegation from Ghana & Nigeria to Castellón, Spain, scheduled to take place from the 22nd of April, 2024, to the 26th of April, 2024.

The region of Castellón has been chosen for this Executive Trade Delegation for being the region where all manufactured tiles from Spain stand and it is also known for its specialization in the production of construction materials. Castellón has been classified as a European leader in the ceramic sector, with only the tiles production giving a total turnover higher than €5.1 billion. The construction industry in Castellion has made significant improvements with a focus on sustainability, technological integration, and regulatory compliance. The sector's growth is driven by the adoption of construction practices, including the use of advanced technologies like Building Information Modeling (BIM). This positions the Castellon industry as a progressive and developing major player in the construction sector.

This event is of immense importance as it represents a unique opportunity to visit top-notch showrooms of prominent companies such as Porcelanosa Group, Noken, Krion, Gamadecor, L'antic Colonial, Xtone, and a contact establishment with decision makers of the company.

The participation fee for this 4-day program is 1,500.00 Euros. We understand the importance of flexibility, so we offer the option to make payments in instalments. You can make an initial payment of 60% before the end of the 1st of April 2024 and the remaining 40% payment by the 15th of April 2024.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in sticking to these payment deadlines to reserve your place at this event.

Participants will be senior representatives in indisputable companies in Nigeria & Ghana. You can be affiliated with us on the Executive Trade Delegation to Castellón by registering via the following link: REGISTRATION. Please note that the deadline for registration is on the 20th of March, 2024.

Share Event

Wigmore Trading

Wigmore Trading stands as a prominent Event and Conference Organizing entity within Nigeria's business landscape. With a foundation established in 2014, our enduring commitment to excellence has positioned us as esteemed leaders in the realm of business and conference event planning within the country.

Contact Wigmore Trading

Wigmore Trading, FMCG Distributors, Wholesale and Logistics in Lagos, Nigeria. Abuja & West Africa. | Wigmore Trading Nigeria | Wigmore Trading Nigeria